My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The hectic Christmas season is finally winding down, which means the ghost hunting season will be going into full swing. I've started contacting some of the people who have credible stories and will be arranging investigations as soon as next week.
One story involves bizarre activity in a house in Middletown, NY, where an older, skeptical couple will now have to question their lifelong skepticism in the face of such things as objects moving and walls turning black. (Several people have been consulted about the walls, such as a plumbing/heating man and a mold expert, and no rational explanation can be found.)
Another case in Monroe, NY is a fascinating example of how renovating a house can completely alter paranormal activity--but I won't tell you how right now, as that would spoil the story! (Hey, I can't give away all my best material in a blog!)
Suffice to say I will have plenty of juicy hauntings for Ghost Investigator Volume 6.
Tonight I will be conducting the investigation of an historic 18th century structure with a local girl scout troop--should be interesting! After I recover from that, I'l let you all know how it went...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home