My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Book Project, Looking for Suggestions

I am working on a new ghost book project that will include sites in all 50 states, and I would appreciate any suggestions. It will be written in the same style as the Hudson Valley book which is coming out in a few months (see Dec 22 blog entry). Each site needs 2 things : historic significance, and a ghost. For example, haunted battlefields, historic homes, hotels, etc. Many historic sites get very indignant when one mentions the "G-word", so I need places that are open and willing to talk about their ghost stories. I would love to receive your suggestions, and if you have any personal experiences with the sites, even better! Email me at lindazim@optonline.net Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Hi,

Love to read your blog. Thank you for sharing and look forward to read your new post about upcoming project.
Care to visit my Spooky Blog.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home