My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Tuesday, July 28, 2009








NEW BOOK!




Ghost Investigator Volume 9: Back from the Dead








The latest in the Ghost Investigator series will be available in about a week. I am very excited about this past year's cases as they have produced some of my most amazing evidence. I will have some photos, highlights, and ordering info posted on my website in a couple of weeks, but in the meantime you can pre-order an autographed copy of the book by sending a Paypal payment to lindazim@optonline for $14.95 + $3 shipping= $17.95, or sending a check or money order for $17.95 to: Book Orders, PO Box 192, Blooming Grove, NY 10914. If you have enjoyed past volumes, you will LOVE this one...but then, I may be a bit biased.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I just got the #9 book 'Back from the Dead'. WOW!! it is wild!! Once again, Linda brings you into her world of hauntings.
The photos are super & the stories bring you right there with her. A must read for all. Super!!

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home