My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Back in the (Paranormal) Saddle Again

My busy ghost lecture season has officially begun and I'm very excited about sharing some of my best cases with everyone. There was a great group at The Columns in Milford, PA last Friday, and after the lecture the reenactors posing as local figures were excellent, especially for Madame Pierce who freaked me out with her realism. You really need to visit this museum. It was my first time at the Tuxedo Park Library, and their was a great audience who was very enthusiastic. Please check my lecture page for dates and times, and please stop by if you have a place you think we should investigate.

In addition to the new Ghost Investigator Volume 9, I have also been giving presentations on my tour book, Hudson Valley Haunts, featured in the latest edition of Chronogram magazine:

http://www.chronogram.com/issue/2009/10/Books/Short-Takes-October-2009

Last night I spent an hour in a cemetery (I know, so what's new?) on a photo shoot for a Times Herald Record article that will be out around Halloween. Tonight, I will be talking the reporter to the haunted train station in Middletown, so stay tuned for details on that. My list of new cases is already growing, so there's no doubt that I will have plenty of juicy tales to tell in Volume 10 next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home