My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Paracast

October always seems to be a bit of a blur, but the best I can tell it's been about a dozen lectures since my last post. There's still a few to go, but the really hectic part has passed. I've met a lot of great people, and have received a lot of excellent leads on haunted locations, so I want to thank everyone who has come out to hear about this past years' investigations.

And if you weren't able to attend any of the lectures, you will have the opportunity to hear about some of them in the comfort of your own computer chair. Yesterday, I had the pleasure of taping an episode of the Paracast with Gene Steinberg and David Biedny. It's always refreshing to be asked intelligent, thought-provoking questions. Of course, whether or not I responded with intelligent and thought-provoking answers will be up to you to decide!

The episode will we available to listen to and download on November 5 at www.theparacast.com, or on the radio at KLAV-AM 1230 in Las Vegas, Sunday nights from 11:00 PM until 1:00 AM.

And rest assured everyone, I will be working on a lot of new cases of the restless dead, and in the coming weeks and months I will keep you posted. Until then Happy Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home