My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Year's Update

The holidays have come and gone, and winter has unfortunately settled in. The weather here in New York had been wonderfully mild until recently, and I was able to go kayaking until last week when the local lake froze. Oh well, the cold weather has kept me indoors, and kept me busy working on the new book and this year's schedule. I already have several amazing cases I'm working on, but more on that in another blog.
Please check the lecture page of my website for updates. I am already scheduled for 2 new paranormal conventions (meaning ones I haven't attended before), both in upstate New York. The Supernatural Summit will be April 13-15 in Batavia http://www.supernaturalsummit.com/ , and the East Coast Paranormal Conference is May 26-27 in Rochester http://www.eastcoastghostconference.com/ and I really look forward to meeting all you fellow ghost hunters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home