My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ghost Hunt at the Shanley Hotel December 8th
I've survived another hectic October! I met a lot of great people at my lectures and heard a lot of facsinating stories--looks like there will be plenty of cases to investigate for next year's book, which will be Volume 8 already! (Here I am at the Barnes & Noble in Kingston, NY. Thanks to Barbara B. for the photo.)
But before I look too far ahead, there are still several lectures in November if you would like to come hear some highlights from Ghost Investigator Volume 7. Also on December 8, I will personally be conducting a ghost hunt at the very haunted Shanley Hotel. Space is limited and you must pre-register at: http://www.shanleyhotel.com/Events.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home