My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Monday, October 12, 2009



Foliage Festival

Except for the early morning when the temperature felt more like it was going to be a Frost Festival, it was a great day in Port Jervis yesterday. I want to thank everyone who came by to see Mike and I. We heard some great stories and have some hot leads on a few more haunted sites we hope to investigate after the busy Halloween season. If you couldn't make it yesterday, there are still plenty of opportunities to come to one of our lectures or appearances. Check my lecture page for a complete listing, and for Mike's, go to www.paranormalpolice.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooooooooo

Only kidding, it's me under a white sheet.

2:04 PM  
Blogger E.J. Stevens said...

Wish I could have been there. Sounds like a great festival.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home